Unacceptable behaviours may include but are not limited to:
• Sexual behaviour, images or sexually explicit or offensive language in public spaces
• Unwanted sexual advances
• Wearing provocative clothing, not suitable for a professional environment
• Deliberate intimidation
• Inappropriate physical contact
• Sustained disruption during talks or sessions
• Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Consequences of Unacceptable Behaviour
Inappropriate and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately. Severe breaches of HFA Code of Conduct will result in individuals being expelled from the event without warning or refund. And if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement and disqualification from participating in future events.
If you have a complaint or concern about harassment, discrimination, bullying or any other conduct that violates the Hannover Fairs Australia Code of Conduct, please tell an event staff member immediately. If you notice that someone else is being harassed, please report that, too. You can also send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or feedback regarding this statement, please contact us.